Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello, I'm Deanna.

My name is; Deanna.
But you can call me Dee. I also go by deannamollie. (Mollie is my middle name.)

Seventeen- a year twelve in little old Adelaide. I need to get out of this town...
big city dreams, baby.

Brown eyes represent. My hair colour though, changes constantly. Currently repping VERY dark brown (almost mistaken for black). I have been featured as a blonde, a red-head, black, highlights, purple + more.

Favourite colour is red. I like shopping. I like pretty dresses and shoes. But I also play COD, love quadbiking and can kick-ass on occasion.

I am single. And I pretty much hate it. Being single gives a gazillion (my favourite exaggerated number, by the way) guys an excuse to hit on you and be creepy, and they think it's okay. At least a boyfriend can threaten to kick their ass. I miss the cute boyfriend cuddles while watching movies on the couch, amazing spontaneous kisses and hand holding. I'm an old fashion romantic yo. I guess if I had to pick on good thing about being single, I do love shameless flirting with cute boys.

I love my Lord and Saviour! I'm a Christian; Unafraid, unashamed, Lord we know who You are. We are Your people and we won't be silent! :) Unified, hear us cry at the top of our lungs. You are our God and we will not be shaken! I go to Church pretty much every Sunday, and youth group every Friday night. I live my life for God. More of Him, less of me.

I love breath-taking things. Music, beauty, art, film, literature, boys. I live for the world to take my breath away. Make me speechless! Put me on stage and I am alive. I love to dance and act. I also love to sing, but not very well. Behind the stage is also my place. I want to become a Stage Manager in London... I want to work on Broadway shows and big productions!

Shock me... Surprise me... Astound me...

I think that is all you need to know for now...
Live long and prosper (oh and I am also a bit of a nerd... shhh).

- Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment