Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello, I miss your heart against me.

I found this picture on Tumblr and it inspired me for this blog. A blog for reminiscing. I miss so many people... In my life I have lost too many people. We might have grown apart, or they moved... I changed, they changed... A massive blow out. Many circumstances, but I miss them all. I don't think I've ever not missed someone after losing them from my life.

When I think of people I've lost, my mind goes to Reece. My friend who moved to Melbourne... and left me behind. I miss him with every part of my body, mind and soul. He had my heart. We were friends, only friends, but he always had my heart. Wow... this blog is actually the first I've really actually talked about this... crazy shit aye. I guess I need to share my life with people over the internet. I don't like sharing with people in person, you can always see the judgement in their eyes. ... Back to Reece. He was like the best friend I never wanted; the brother I never needed; my everything who left me with nothing.

That's the thing about life. People leave. Period.

They always leave. Something happens and they leave. The thing I have learnt is, though people leave, keep people in your life who make you happy for the time being. People make you happy in the moment, rather then in the future. Things happen, everyone leaves each other at some point... but be happy now, because that's all that matters.

-Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment